Who's Making Pancake Cereal This Weekend?

Manrepeller
Not sure about you, but I've been thinking a lot about breakfast food, lately, and how I can elevate it. I saw this viral trend on TikTok (I am young and hip!!!) called "pancake cereal" and I'm so obsessed with them that I must–MUST–make the tiny, little coin-sized flapjacks or I'll wither into Victorian-era governess madness Ć  la The Turning of the Screw. Anyway, all that aside: There's some great content to usher in your weekend on Man Repeller today, including a shoutout to Thoughtline, the new Man Repeller text service I can't stop talking about, and a list of reasons why ChloĆ« Sevigny's baby is cooler than I'll ever be. Pour a glass of syrup and drink up!
Love, Amalie
200507_ThoughtLine_V2_Square-636x636.jpg

Man Repeller Launched a Text Hotline! Wanna Chat?

view_2.png

House Slippies

Since your boots were made for walking and you're not doing all that much of that outside ye olde house, I highly recommend a trusty pair of house shoes that make you feel like you're living in a hotel in perpetuity. Suite Life!

House Slippies
Chloe-Baby-636x636.jpg

Chloƫ Sevigny's Baby Is 6 Days Old and Already Cooler Than Me

view_2.png

love-letters_1-2.gif

We Miss Dollar Slices, Rats, & LaGuardia Airport: 18 Love Letters to NYC

view_2.png

Podcast_Open-Thread__3.gif

Open Thread: Who Has the Best Voice in Podcasts?

view_2.png

Not to Make This All About Feet...

Not to Make This All About Feet...

But this foot repair cream is like manna from heaven for your… feet. I don't know about you but I've been more diligent than ever about moisturizing my bod and my feet are the only parts of me that have been neglected in this endeavor. No more cracked heels, I say!!!

home.gif

6 Foodies Share the Best Cooking "Cheats," From Pancake Mixes to Pre-Made Sauces

view_2.png

facebook.pngtwitter.pnginstagram.pngpinterest.pngbloglovin.pngpinterest.pngflipboard.png

You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive newsletters from ManRepeller.com

Man Repeller editors endorse products we genuinely love. If you end up buying something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more here.

Update Profile | Unsubscribe | Forward

Man Repeller LLC
632 Broadway
#602
New York, NY 10012

Add us to your address book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Necessity Is the Mom of Invention

Are we changing? And if so, for how long?