My Brain Has Been Eating the Same Thoughts for Weeks

Manrepeller
Heyyyyyyyy folks. If I could play "rose, bud, thorn" today with everyone reading this newsletter right now, I would. And you know what my rose would be? Talking to you. My bud? The next time I get to talk to u. Anyway, we have a full slate of good stuff from the past two days that were published on site, including but not limited to: solving shopping conundrums, contemplating monotonous thought patterns in a beautiful way, answering quarantine-specific etiquette questions. Are you ready for a wild Friday night? LET'S GROOVE.
— Amalie
200422_Thoughts-01-636x636.jpg

My Brain Has Been Eating the Same Thoughts for Weeks

view_2.png

Sorbet Socks

Would like to eat, but will settle on wearing. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Socks are the new shoes are the new statement earring. Make sense? They're just the moment. So give yourself an opportunity to bask in said moment.

Sorbet Socks
Etiquette_2.gif

How to End a Zoom Call, and Other Dilemmas: 9 Quarantine Etiquette Questions, Answered

view_2.png

fuzzy-shoes-Man-Repeller-Oct-2018-4956.gif

I Spent A lot of Time on Twitter and Solved 6 Shopping Problems

view_2.png

Open-Thread_Beauty.gif

Are You Still Wearing Makeup? How's Your Hair? And More Quarantine Beauty *Questions*

view_2.png

Cut Yer WICKS!

Cut Yer WICKS!

It took everything in me to not make a joke about cutting my bolts. Fionaheads, can I get a WHOOP WHOOP? Anyway, I've noticed that I've needed a wick cutter for my candles in a desperate way, my wicks being all wonky and stuff. You don't know what you need until you're burning candles 20 hours a week, huh?

042320_TotokaeloSale_feature-636x636.jpg

The Totokaelo Sale Is Packed With Super-Soft Loungewear and Good Sneakers

view_2.png

facebook.pngtwitter.pnginstagram.pngpinterest.pngbloglovin.pngpinterest.pngflipboard.png

You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive newsletters from ManRepeller.com

Man Repeller editors endorse products we genuinely love. If you end up buying something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more here.

Update Profile | Unsubscribe | Forward

Man Repeller LLC
632 Broadway
#602
New York, NY 10012

Add us to your address book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Necessity Is the Mom of Invention

Are we changing? And if so, for how long?