7 WFH Dressing Ideas—All Collar, No Pants

Manrepeller
I'm not actually Zoom calling you, but if I could I would and I'd ask everyone about the best dream they've had in quarantine and I would say mine was about competing in a Geography Bee as an adult human and winning against my high school arch-nemesis. I'm sorry, grudge whomst? Run-on sentence, whence?? Anyway, we have cookie recipes and email etiquette and waist-up style inspo on deck, so sit back, relax and drink deep!
With luhv, Amalie
040720_AboveShoulders_TileFeature_2-636x636.jpg

7 WFH Dressing Ideas—All Collar, No Pants

view_2.png

She IS the Moment

And by "she" I mean ballet flats. If you're inclined to wear a shoe these days, even in your home, then ballet flats seem like the perfect level of #goingnowherebutfuckitimgettingdressed. Plus, this Mansur Gavriel pair is 20% off, with 10% of the sales being donated to GlobalGiving's Coronavirus Relief Fund.

She IS the Moment
Food_3.gif

I Made, I Ate, I Reviewed: Idiot-Proof Chili and Chicken from NYT & Cookies Pulled Out of My Ass

view_2.png

200407_Email_v3-01-636x636.jpg

The Unspoken Rules of Email in the Time of Quarantine

view_2.png

200403_Therapist-01-636x636.jpg

5 Therapists on What Counseling Is Like During a Pandemic

view_2.png

Terry, Baby!

Terry, Baby!

Said in the same way Austin Powers says "Groovy, baby." You get the drill. Terry shorts are basically the calling card of summer and I believe that if you wear these (under $40) in the comfort of your home this self-isolation period you will indeed usher in summer.

040620_Discuss_Getting_Dressedfeature-636x636.jpg

Leandra and Harling Debate the Merits of Getting Dressed During Quarantine

view_2.png

facebook.pngtwitter.pnginstagram.pngpinterest.pngbloglovin.pngpinterest.pngflipboard.png

You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive newsletters from ManRepeller.com

Man Repeller editors endorse products we genuinely love. If you end up buying something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more here.

Update Profile | Unsubscribe | Forward

Man Repeller LLC
632 Broadway
#602
New York, NY 10012

Add us to your address book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Necessity Is the Mom of Invention

Are we changing? And if so, for how long?