Notice Anything New About Your Cohabitator(s) Lately?

Manrepeller
There are so many things I want to cook, but lately my body has been whispering to me, wait… haven't you done enough of this? and body is right. Amalie tired. BUT I have been reinvigorated by some quick fixes for salads, illustrated by Harling, some lush dips to whip up quick, courtesy of Leandra, and the things to read while I'm doing it, courtesy of, well, my coworkers. What can I say, their brains just do it for me! Hopefully they make your HuMp dAy a little bit better. — Amalie
200421_Tweets-About-Partners-636x636.jpg

Notice Anything New About Your Cohabitator(s) Lately?

view_2.png

I'm Fully Clogged

And I'm probably never saying that again, but what I do mean to say is that I love clogs. They're essentially home shoes, right? Especially, I think, a cozy shearling pair from Rosetta Getty that work just as well in the kitchen as they do walking the dog (if that's your footwear speed).

I'm Fully Clogged
Comp-1_3.gif

Spreads and Dips are the Unsung Hero of Quarantine Eating (Plus 3 Recipes)

view_2.png

0421_CuomoSlides_Feature-636x636.jpg

I Reviewed the Work of the Artist Formerly Known as Governor Cuomo

view_2.png

042020_BlackHairQuarantine_feature-636x636.jpg

No Beauty Supply & No Salon: 4 Black Women on Haircare in Quarantine

view_2.png

Make Mine Mint

Make Mine Mint

Bike shorts are so useful in the summer, biking or not, that I end up wearing them everywhere from grocery runs to park hangs to lounging at home. A pair in black for everyday wear, a pair in MINT for the days you need a little more rah-rah.

041520_TeamMRWearingWFH_feature-636x636.jpg

What Are You *Really* Wearing to Stay Home? We'll Go First…

view_2.png

facebook.pngtwitter.pnginstagram.pngpinterest.pngbloglovin.pngpinterest.pngflipboard.png

You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive newsletters from ManRepeller.com

Man Repeller editors endorse products we genuinely love. If you end up buying something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more here.

Update Profile | Unsubscribe | Forward

Man Repeller LLC
632 Broadway
#602
New York, NY 10012

Add us to your address book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Necessity Is the Mom of Invention

Are we changing? And if so, for how long?